Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pagano
Dr. James Pagano, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pagano is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Orange County Global Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pagano has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James Pagano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Gayathri Sadashiva Naik
Irvine, CA 0 mi
Dr. David Abrahamson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Barton Billeci
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Irvine, CA 0 mi32