A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pagano, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Pagano practice?
Dr. James Pagano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Pagano, Dr. Jaime Pagano, Dr. Santiago Pagano, Dr. Jacques Pagano