A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pagano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagano
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Pagano practice?
- Dr. James Pagano has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pagano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Cardiologists.