A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pagano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pagano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pagano, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagano graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pagano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pagano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Pagano practice?
- Dr. James Pagano has 22 office locations.
Dr. James Pagano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Cardiologists.