Dr. James Pearson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Hermosa Beach, CA

4.9

September 22nd, 2015
Professional and Highly Skilled Doctor in Hermosa Beach area
Dr. Pearson is a fantastic doctor that is truly dedicated to his patients and profession. He is very patient and makes it a priority to discuss all possible options with you and will answer any question you have in a way that you easily understand. He makes his patients a priority and has an excellent bedside manner and always personally calls to check up on how you are doing after a procedure. Scheduling an appointment with him is simple and if by slim chance you can't find a time that works for you, he will go as far as staying late or even come in on his day off just to see you. Easily one of the most professional doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. Highly Recommended.

September 18th, 2015
Beyond Thrilled With Results
“I had a midface lift and neck lift by Dr. Pearson. I came in for a consult with a lengthy list of questions that he went over with me with in full detail, never making me feel rushed. In addition to demonstrating in the mirror generally what I could expect, he also took pictures of my face in a few angles, brought them up on the computer screen enabling him to describe more in detail the changes/improvements I would see. The post op care I received was amazing. He truly cares and checked in with me at home a few hours after surgery and then daily for a while, asking how I was feeling and if I had any questions. If I did have any questions or concerns he provided me with his cell phone number so I (or my caretaker) could reach him directly. He provided handouts with post op instructions that also detailed what to expect in the stages of healing that were very helpful. The swelling and bruising dissipated just like he described and he even provides a supplement to help speed up the disappearance of these side effects. At a certain point in the healing process I was instructed to do massage near the eye area. After teaching me the massage techniques he offered to take a video of me with my cell phone doing the massage so I had it as a reference in case I forgot the specific techniques. I'm still amazed and beyond thrilled with my results and I'm not even fully healed yet! Having this surgery was a big decision for me. I have zero regrets and I believe a large part is due to the fact that I had the expertise Dr. Pearson (who specializes exclusively of the face) do the surgery.”

September 16th, 2015
Redondo Beach , RN
The absolute most caring, efficient doctor I have ever been too. He definitely has been blessed with a gift, his work is impeccable. I'm in the medical profession. I have the opportunity to see other doctors " work", no one has even come close to what Dr. Pearson can achieve. I would recommend Dr. Pearson 100% for anyone seeking facial cosmetic surgery, peels, botox.,etc. you will be 100% satisfied!

September 15th, 2015
Amazing botox results
My overall experience with Dr. Pearson was very positive and I am very pleased with my results. He took his time analyzing my face and thoroughly went over my options. I chose Botox for my forehead and the results are flawless. The procedure was close to painless. Dr. Pearson's attention to detail was greatly appreciated as was his honesty.

August 27th, 2015
Eyelid Surgery Hermosa Beach
Dr. Pearson has excellent bedside manners. He answered all my questions and concerns with detail. If I knew Dr. Pearson a long time back I would have done my eyelid surgery sooner. He made me feel extremely comfortable. He was there for me from the time of surgery until the time I healed and still checks on me to see how I'm doing. His staff is courteous and knowledgeable. I trust his expertise completely and will definitely be seeing him for future procedures.

August 2nd, 2015
FIRST CLASS EXPERIENCE in Manhattan Beach
Neck Lift, Eye Lid Lift and Chemical Face Peel, has changed my life in many ways. You will look natural, refreshed and feel good about yourself from the simplest to the more extreme procedures, done by the masterful Dr. James Pearson. My friends, coworkers, acquaintances and family have complimented my youthful and natural appearance. They couldn't tell why I looked so amazing and refreshed. I use to look tired before my EYE LID LIFT, but now everyone can see more of my blue eyes. Having the NECK LIFT as taken many years off my appearance with no pain at all! I am constantly getting compliments on my beautiful skin since the CHEMICAL PEEL (age spots are gone!). My improved self confidence in my refreshed and rejuvenated appearance has made me feel 20 years younger. Dr. Pearson will educate you on any treatment of concern with his unbelievable patience; ask as many questions a you want; he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease; super sweet personality; he is very detailed and a perfectionist. Story: I had fallen on the steps at the beach on a Saturday and cracked by bottom lip wide open. When I got home and saw the huge hole in my lip, I immediately called and talked to his patient coordinator. Dr. Pearson met me at his Manhattan Beach office in 15 minutes! Words cannot describe Dr. Pearson and his staffs caring approach, you will have to experience it yourself and you will not regret it! Consider a NECK LIFT in Manhattan Beach and get at least 10 years taken off your new look.

July 8th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Pearson did an amazing job with the nose and chin surgery he performed on me. The preparation before surgery and the follow ups after surgery were out of this world. I have never experienced anything like it with any other doctor. He is genuinely caring and takes any time you need to take care of you and to make you feel comfortable. He was a miracle worker on my badly fractured nose and I could not be happy with the results. Even today, a year after the surgery, I still enjoy really enjoy my visits with Dr. Pearson and I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

May 11th, 2015
Cheek lift - Hermosa Beach
Excellent results on my cheek lift. The results are very flattering and I have dropped 20 years!

May 11th, 2015
Extremely Professional! Great recommendation from a friend!
I've seen a lot of Dr over the years and never felt like I got better advise and service then I did when visiting Dr Pearson, he professionalism made me feel So comfortable and much appreciated his deep knowledge. Would "Highly" recommend him!!

April 2nd, 2015
The Ultimate Face Specialist..Hands Down
When it comes to maintaining a fresh look without appearing worked on or bizarre...you want a professional who understands what you want to achieve..Dr Pearson has the uncanny ability to put it all together and help guide you toward that goal .. with the best products and stellar advice you can rest assured knowing you are in the best of hands and relax knowing that when you leave his office you are naturally beautiful and confident that you have a professional that really does care and wishes nothing but the very best for you

March 25th, 2015
Best Dr. ever
Not only is Dr. Pearson a talented and knowledgeable surgeon, but he is the most kind and attentive Dr. I have ever had. I know that anytime I have a concern regarding my skin, Dr. Pearson is interested in addressing all my questions, and always finds time to fit me into his schedule. He is amazingly meticulous and I trust him completely with my face. I still am in awe of what a remarkable and flawless job he did on my skin cancer reconstruction and my rhinoplasty. My scars are absolutely undetectable to others. I wish everyone could have a Dr. like him. I am no longer nervous with my skin issues since I became a patient of his. In my opinion, he really is the best!

March 11th, 2015
Amazing results! Most knowledgeable doc!
I've had Botox and Dysport administered by estheticians and dermatologists in the past, but Dr. P just does it better. I only need help with my forehead and "eleven" area (between brows), and Dr. P is the only one who really understands how to relax those areas, while still allowing some animation and NOT giving me the dreaded, over arched "joker brows." His understanding of the musculature of the face is so thorough. I've referred a lot of friends and they all say the same thing. He's the best in town.