A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Pearson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Pearson practice?
- Dr. James Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pearson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.