A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Pearson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Pearson practice?
- Dr. James Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pearson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.