Learn more about Dr. James Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Perry, Orthopedic Spine and Trauma Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compression Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Perry DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. James M. Perry practice?
- Dr. James Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Perry practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO and Vail, CO.
See Edwards Orthopedic Surgeons.