A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Perry, Orthopedic Spine and Trauma Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Compression Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Perry DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. James M. Perry practice?
- Dr. James Perry has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Perry practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO and Vail, CO.
See Edwards Orthopedic Surgeons.