A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quinn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quinn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McClintock Quinn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. James Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Quinn practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.