A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Quinn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quinn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McClintock Quinn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. James Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Quinn practices Allergy & Immunology and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Allergists.