A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robbins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robbins, MA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Foot
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Foot Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robbins MA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James Robbins practice?
- Dr. James Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Robbins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.