A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robbins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robbins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Foot
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Foot Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Robbins MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James M. Robbins practice?
- Dr. James Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robbins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.