A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robbins is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robbins, MA, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Foot
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Foot Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robbins MA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James Robbins practice?
- Dr. James Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Robbins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.