A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robbins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Foot
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Foot Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Robbins practice?
Dr. James Robbins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.