A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Ross practice?
- Dr. James Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ross practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.