A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sphenoid Sinusitis
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Horizon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Roth practice?
- Dr. James Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roth practices Otolaryngology near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Otolaryngologists.