A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sphenoid Sinusitis
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Horizon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Roth practice?
- Dr. James Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roth practices Otolaryngology near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Otolaryngologists.