A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Roth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Roth practice?
- Dr. James Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roth practices Otolaryngology near Dickson, TN.
See Dickson Otolaryngologists.