Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Schmitz
Dr. James Schmitz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with another office in Temple, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schmitz is affiliated with Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Scott & White and Exeter Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Schmitz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Schmitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.
Dr. Michele Horne
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Monterey, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Karen Winn
Monterey, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Jerome Rubin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Monterey, CA 0.16 mi49