Dr. James Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Schneider?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2014

arrogant, rude with no bedside manner

I did not care for Schneider at all. He came across as arrogant and had zero patience for questions. I did not feel at ease with him and he appeared to be in a rush.

October 16th, 2013

Simply the best I

Im a 62 yr old man in Albany NY. I've had many neck, back, hip and knee surgeries over the past 40 yrs. My last 2 were done by Dr Jim. His simply the best one I have ever been to. Takes his time, very empathetic and most importantly he listens. Unlike most surgeons I have seen in the past he explores all options before surgeries. Simply the best!

March 27th, 2013

I like this Doctor

I went to see Dr. Schneider for one problem and asked about another problem I was still having following a car accident. He willingly took the time to listen and scheduled a Ct scan for my ankle. I had been told my ankle was okay by the "TRAUMA" Dr I had had in the hospital and follow-up,but continued to have trouble walking and lots of pain. The Ct scan and x rays ordered by Dr Schneider showed my ankle never healed and was still BROKEN after I was dismissed by the trauma Dr. 6-7 months ago. Dr. Schneider had me schedule an appointment with an ankle specialist whom I am still waiting to see. I am very grateful for his courtesy and concern. And YES, I found his staff professional, gentle and caring.

October 31st, 2012

Very impressed with Dr. Schneider and his staff. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They offered me an appointment immediately and everyone I encountered was beyond helpful. Dr. Schneider was very professional and caring. He asked questions and listened to all of my concerns. He was very thorough in his examination, testing, and recommendations. I did not feel rushed at all and definitely felt that he wanted to help me get better. I would recommend this doctor and practice to anyone.

June 11th, 2012

The worst

This doctor is completely unprofessional and rude. He has the poorest bedside manner of any physician I have ever seen. His staff is also very unfriendly and rude, with the exception of his nurse, Jeanie, whom I feel sorry for for having to work with such nasty people.

February 16th, 2017