A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schuster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Schuster MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Schuster practice?
- Dr. James Schuster has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Schuster practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.