A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schuster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morton Schuster MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Schuster practice?
- Dr. James Schuster has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Schuster practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists, Philadelphia Addiction Specialists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.