Learn more about Dr. James Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Herniated Disc
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schuster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Schuster practice?
Dr. James Schuster practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists, Philadelphia Addiction Specialists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.