A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schuster is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schuster, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schuster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morton Schuster MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Schuster practice?
- Dr. James Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schuster practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.