A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Seltzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seltzer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Seltzer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Seltzer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James M. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. James Seltzer has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Seltzer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Borrego Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Escondido, CA.
See Borrego Springs Allergists and Borrego Springs Pediatricians.