Dr. James Sheridan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James Sheridan?

Horrible experience

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Had a horrible experience with this doctor. Bad beside manors and had to have breast augmentation ration redone within 3 years of the first one. And it's now been -bout 5 years and they need redone again. Would never recommend him!! Also had to visit the doctor for paint following months after operation prescribed pain mess and sent me out the door, that was it.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

No complaints. A very good surgeon. Would recommend.

Stay far away from Dr. James Sheridan!

Posted on May 25th, 2015

I had 2 breast reduction surgeries from Dr. Sheridan. At 18 years old and 135 pounds I got my first reduction and Dr. Sheridan planned for reducing them to a full "C" cup. After the surgery my breasts were still barely squeezing into a "DD" bra size and my nipples were placed so high on my chest they are impossible to cover with a bra or bathing suit. After my follow ups he told me this was "because of gravity" and that I should undergo a second reduction to correct the problem. Being only 18 years old I believed him and agreed to do the second surgery. My areolas are even higher now and I find it impossible to wear regular bras or bathing suits and my problem is worse. The scars that he told me would be small and out of sight or hidden below the fold of my breast are very large and unsightly and completely visible. I am overall very regretful for choosing Dr. Sheridan as my surgeon because I am left with terribly constructed breasts and it has ruined my self esteem as well as cost around $60k.

not happy

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Would not recommend as a doctor. Makes mistakes and doesn't care. Only cares to get paid.

Waste of time

Posted on May 8th, 2012

I would not recommend this practice to anyone. Not only did they not submit anything to my insurance but they are horrible at returning phone calls and following through with tasks. I called every two weeks to check on my insurance submition, was assured it was just "in the mail" even when insurance told me nothing was in their system. I have wasted a month on a much needed surgery that would give me quality of life. I will be letting insurance know they paid for a consultation that was not complete as well as submitting a letter to the BBB. Going here would be a waste of your time.

Posted on August 12th, 2017