Learn more about Dr. James Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sinclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sinclair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Co-morbid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sinclair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinclair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Sinclair practice?
Dr. James Sinclair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.