A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sinclair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sinclair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Co-morbid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sinclair MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Sinclair practice?
- Dr. James Sinclair has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Sinclair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.