Learn more about Dr. James Sinclair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sinclair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinclair
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sinclair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinclair graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinclair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Sinclair MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Sinclair practice?
- Dr. James Sinclair has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Sinclair practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Vista, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.