Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Smith
Dr. James Smith, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, West Florida Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast. He speaks English.
Dr. James Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. James Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.37 mi22
Dr. Barbara French
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.45 mi33
Dr. Layla Lundquist-Smith
Pensacola, FL 0.50 mi6