The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Smith
Dr. James Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Shands at UF, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. James Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Michael Baumholtz
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.94 mi13
Dr. Regina Fearmonti
San Antonio, TX 0.94 mi15
Dr. Donna Becker
Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine
San Antonio, TX 1.82 mi32