A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Martin Smith MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.