A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Surgery near Rifle, CO.
See Rifle Surgeons.