A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Surgery near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Ennis, TX.
See Lawrence Surgeons.