A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Smith practice?
Dr. James Smith practices Plastic Surgery near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Surgeons.