Dr. James Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2014

Not pleased

I've been waiting a long time to tell my story. Many years ago my mother went to J.Michael Smith with symptoms of drastic weight loss, back pain and inability to eat and digest food. After several visits including one of which mother was laying on the floor of his office, he told her to see a psychiatrist. I wish it really was "in her head". She died 9 months later of pancreatic cancer.

January 10th, 2011

Simply the Best!

Dr Smith and I go back a long way (20+ yrs). And if he wasn't the doctor that he is, our doctor-patient relationship would not have lasted this long. He's always pleasant and smiling, and takes the time to listen to you and your point of view in those rare times that you happen to disagree with something that he says. Soft-spoken and kind, I have recommended him to my family and we all agree -- he's Simply the Best!

July 24th, 2009

Dr. Michael the "Angel" physician

Caring,knowledgeable,keeps updated in his field,tender, thorough, family-oriented,likes "detail" of his work.Considerate, respectful, great at patient-teaching and medical knowledge. Humor is unique and like his perceptions on situations.I'm sure glad to have him for our medical caregiver physician. We feel blessed for such a fine person.

May 6th, 2016