Dr. James Smith, MD
Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly intelligent, AND good-hearted Doc. !! show details Highly intelligent, AND good-hearted Doc. !!
by Julianne Bush on Apr 12th, 2015

After struggling with a mess of complex and very rare diseases for over 10 yrs., my husband and I moved to Newnan, GA. Dr. Smith was highly recommended for his expertise by a head nurse when I was hospitalized. He has truly been a one of THE BEST doctors I've had. An answered prayer for us in times of desperation. THANK YOU Dr. J!!!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
Feb 25th, 2015

I have been going to Dr, Smith for years. He always makes me feel at ease. He is kind, funny and truly cares about his patients. I have other doctors who tell me, upon finding out that he is my primary care physician, that he is very very smart. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

We LOVE him!! show details We LOVE him!!
Sep 22nd, 2010

He listens to you and does not consider any question silly. He has certainly kept our family moving in the right direction. Has a great smile and a great sense of humor. Really cares about his patients.

The Best show details The Best
Apr 5th, 2009

For the past 5 years I wished I was back in Newnan and going to my Dr. Jimmy Smith, He is kind, caring, funny, and serious all in one if all doctors were as special as he is every patient woul be well taken care of.