A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morehouse General Hospital
- Bastrop Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Family Medicine near Bastrop, LA.
See Bastrop Primary Care Doctors.