A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Montgomery Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Montgomery Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery Spencer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St Anthony's Hospital - St Petersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Montgomery Spencer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Montgomery Spencer practice?
- Dr. James Montgomery Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Montgomery Spencer practices Surgery and Procedural Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.