A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spencer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spencer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spencer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Riverside Hospital, Yonkers, Ny
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center - Roosevelt Hospital Divi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Montgomery Spencer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Spencer practice?
- Dr. James Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Spencer practices Dermatology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Dermatologists.