A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stark, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Stark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hermann Memorial Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Stark MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stark practice?
- Dr. James Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stark practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pulmonologists.