A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Steele is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Steele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Steele has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Marco Steele MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J M. Steele practice?
- Dr. J Steele has 7 office locations.
Dr. J Steele practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Bragg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Ukiah, CA.
See Fort Bragg Internists, Fort Bragg Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Bragg Sleep Medicine Doctors.