A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stewart, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Muir Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. James Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stewart practices Gastroenterology near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Lehi, UT.
See Sandy Gastroenterologists.