A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thompson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Manu Thompson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. James Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thompson practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.