A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trice
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Trice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Trice has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Trice MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Trice practice?
- Dr. James Trice has 1 office location.
Dr. James Trice practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Rheumatologists.