A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tsai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tsai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Tsai MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Tsai practice?
- Dr. James Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Tsai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Rowland Heights, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.