A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tsai is Good. Dr. Tsai has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tsai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Tsai practice?
Dr. James Tsai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Tsai, Dr. Jacob Tsai, Dr. Jacques Tsai, Dr. Jaime Tsai