Learn more about Dr. James Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Turner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Turner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Turner practice?
- Dr. James Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Turner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Internists, Bedford Oncologists, and Bedford Hematologists.