A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Turner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Turner MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Turner practice?
- Dr. James Turner has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Turner practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Internists, Bedford Oncologists, and Bedford Hematologists.