Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

My mom was a patient show details My mom was a patient
by Randal Dowdy on Jul 7th, 2016

I was one of my mothers caretakers and was present at 3 scheduled appointments and 2 hospital visits in which Dr. Turner treated her. I cannot imagine the challenges and frustrations he faces in treating terminally ill patients. Whats not left to the imagination is his ability to avoid answering tough questions with the skill of a seasoned politician and his terrible bedside manner. The day before my mother died I witnessed Dr. Turner roll his eyes when my 85 year old father asked him to repeat himself. My sister, my father, and I were all present in the room. Dr. Turner never once gave me or my father eye contact when speaking. i don't know if intended to be rude or has the emotional intelligence of a rock. Luckily he was on vacation the day my mother died. We were able to speak to Dr. Gill whose concise and directed communication taught us more in 5 minutes than probably 2 hours total with Dr. Turner.

A great doctor show details A great doctor
by Wanda and Ralph Asire on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr. Turner is an outstanding doctor and a wonderful humanbeing. He has a great sense of humor and is so caring of his patients. Under the courteous staff. They are courteous and they will hardly ever call you back when you leave a message.

Jan 18th, 2015

Dr Turner always takes the time to explain the rationale for his treatment of my disease.