A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mitchell Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. James Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.