Learn more about Dr. James Winkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Winkley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Winkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Winkley, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winkley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Morris Winkley MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Winkley practice?
- Dr. James Winkley has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Winkley practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY.
See Lexington Neurologists and Lexington Sleep Medicine Doctors.