A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Wong MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Wong practice?
- Dr. James Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Wong practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Kailua Kona, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.