James M Macek Is this you?

Have you seen James M Macek?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen James M Macek?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

Don't do it.

He misdiagnosed me and told me to get treatment done before even knowing the diagnosis. He ended up being incorrect about my situation and I now need to get imaging scans done. I ended up spending too much money over long term treatments which didn't work.

September 22nd, 2016

Very competant, very personable. Easy to talk with, is an excellent choice for a PCP. Only drawback is that you are stuck with using Steward Medical Group specialists for referrals.

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Macek is the best!

Dr Macek has been my PCP for about 13 years now. During that time, I moved out of state, and upon my return to Massachusetts, landed near the Cape. I will still travel to see Dr. Macek. You seldom have to wait for your scheduled appointment time to see him, and when you're with him, he never makes the appointment feel rushed. He asks pointed follow-up questions, and is funny and kind. When referrals are needed, he always sends you out to top-notch, skilled specialists. I can't say enough about Dr Macek.

October 8th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Macek's since he began practicing in this area. He is kind, thorough, and has always provided an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment when necessary. You would be lucky to have him as your Doctor.

September 28th, 2015

Best Primary I've ever had.

Over the years I had mentioned a pain that had bothered me to numerous primary physicians (I've moved around a bit), and Dr. Macek is the first to make what seemed like a logical diagnosis. He's been very personable and knowledgeable. Best Dr I've had since my pediatrician!

June 2nd, 2015

Does not answer phone. Late for appointments. May be a very knowledgable doctor but the staff is terrible. Would never go back.

April 17th, 2015

Pleasant manner, very knowledgeable, great on follow-up.

January 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Macek for many, many years at 3 different practices. I always feel I get the best care and follow up from him and his great staff!

March 20th, 2013

great doctor

Dr. Macek is an amazing doctor, he takes time to talk to you and listen to everything that is going on, he gets to the bottom of all health issues and if he can't figure it out he will refer you to a specialists. My entire family sees Macek and we are very pleased with all he has done for us. I highly recommend him as a doctor!

June 26th, 2012

I would recommend him to others. He listens and respects the patient's point of view. He keeps current and is well informed about medical issues.

October 30th, 2016