A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Machin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Machin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Machin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Machin MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Machin practice?
- Dr. James Machin has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Machin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.