A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Macho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Macho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Macho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Macho MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Macho practice?
- Dr. James Macho has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Macho practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.