A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Macho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Macho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Macho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macho graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Macho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Macho MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Macho practice?
- Dr. James Macho has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Macho practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.