A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mackey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mackey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Mackey MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mackey practice?
- Dr. James Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mackey practices Medical Oncology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Oncologists.