A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mackey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mackey has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Mackey MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Mackey practice?
- Dr. James Mackey has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Mackey practices Medical Oncology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Decatur, TX.
See Southlake Oncologists.