A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacKrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacKrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacKrell, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKrell graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. MacKrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P MacKrell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. MacKrell practice?
- Dr. James MacKrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James MacKrell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Marion Internists and Marion Cardiologists.