Learn more about Dr. James MacKrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James MacKrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacKrell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. MacKrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacKrell, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKrell graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. MacKrell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P MacKrell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. MacKrell practice?
- Dr. James MacKrell has 1 office location.
Dr. James MacKrell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Marion, IN.
See Marion Internists and Marion Cardiologists.