A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maclowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maclowry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncologic Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclowry graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Maclowry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Don Maclowry MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Maclowry practice?
- Dr. James Maclowry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Maclowry practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.