Overall Review

October 15th, 2016
Considered to be the best family practice doctor in this area!
Doctor Macool is awesome! He's very thorough, listens, and actually diagnoses correctly.. I have had some bad doctors in the past before but Doctor Macool is fantastic! He is considered to be the best family practice doctor in this area and I definitely believe that!

September 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor!!
Diagnosed me correctly where other Doctors have failed! I would def recommend this doctor to others!

July 16th, 2016
ratings
one of the best bedside manners of all doctors I have seen., his knowledge of medicine and frank face to face talks makes me feel vey comfortable and trusting of him .I don't think theres no one like this doctor

July 9th, 2016
Awesome Doctor!
Awesome Doctor!

November 16th, 2015
Best!

August 25th, 2015
Would Recommend
Best Dr. and caring staff. Always thankful that I have a Dr. who is kind, compassionate and smart. Love the atmosphere in the office especially the tv advertising for I.T. repairs by the H.I.T. specialist. The secretary is also very caring and friendly although she always has a huge workload. Would recommend this Dr.

August 14th, 2015
Find a different dr.
Dr. Macool bedside manner have decreased over the years. He now sits there and texts or is looking at his phone as you talking to him about your health and conerning issues. He's quick in and out the room. I always have to bring things up to get things done. Like blood work etc.

October 9th, 2014
GOOD CARE
EXCELLENT CARE BY DOCTOR AND ARNP, STAFF IS HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. KIM, THE OFFICE MANAGER GOES AN EXTRA MILE TO HELP YOU

July 19th, 2014
Highly Recommened Dr. MaCool
Dr. Macool has been my PCP for quite some time now and we've had some rough times dealing with my condition in the beginning. When I first came to Dr. Macool I had been very sick for 10 years. No one ever took the time, patience and testing to figure out what was wrong with me. I wasn't expecting a miracle but I was very fed up. One thing I can say for certain is that Dr. Macool does care for his patients. He is intelligent, caring, honest, persevering and patient with a faith bigger than a mustard seed and a hope bigger than mine had been. There were many tests and times when results challenged my own faith and further tested my strength. I remember walking with a cane and not being able to walk more than 100 feet to my mailbox without falling. There were months of falling and trying, trying and falling. My Dr. insisted on exercise; if I couldn't walk get in the pool and do exercises. Its now several years later, we work around my conditions some are greatly helped through exercise and a newly incorporated non GMO diet and supplements. Other conditions can not be helped but my understanding of them and strength in other areas has helped to offset them. My Dr. asks that his patients take his advice and show an effort through actions that promote wellness; including diet, exercise and supplements. My Dr. is gracious, kind and spends time trying to make everyone smile. I have seen him with sick people, older people, families and children. He is always gracious. The new office is very beautiful and clean. John keeps things running very smoothly in a professional and efficient manner and is also very gracious and has a warm smile. Jean the Dr.'s secretary up front loves her patients. I remember the day I met her. She is very good at scheduling and multi tasking when you have a question or a concern and many times kept me from canceling appointments in the beginning when I was very sick. Really she does two people's jobs. Kim the office manager has helped with many referrals and is very good at her job. Last but not least, Susan the nurse is very qualified, smart and friendly. I wasn't expecting a miracle and I don't think miracles come from Dr.'s but I believe God can work through Dr.'s and people. I am one of the blessed ones. I could barely walk 100 feet and often fell. Within 8 months I was walking 1 mile and then 12. Now several years later on good days and weather permitting I can bicycle ride 25 miles every other day at a decent moderate pace without falling. Yes, I have scars. I am not perfect but my quality of life and health has greatly improved. I am thankful that one Dr., one person, one office cared to make a difference in one life and that Jehovah God blessed it.

July 30th, 2013
Superior Care, Top Family Physician
My Dr. is very thorough and professional. I highly recommend him as anyone's primary or family physician. I refer him to friends and associates because; in my opinion, I have the best Dr. in Central Florida who is very thorough, smart and gracious as well as efficient in diagnosis and management of specific health requirements. The office is beautiful, immaculately clean and very inspiring towards health and total well being. The office and medical staff are very nice, well managed and have good decorum. The nurse Susan is very smart and down to earth as well. The receptionist Jean very efficient, friendly and professional in scheduling . The Dr. likes his patients to be on time and to be reliable in showing up for scheduled appointments. I appreciate that unlike many other Dr. offices this Dr. does not have a high employee turn over rate. My lab work is also very convenient in location to the Dr. office, I choose labcorp. The office accepts many insurances and works well with new patients. I always feel confident in the care I receive and share that confidence in referring my Dr. to you as well.

July 17th, 2013
Best Family Physician In The Greater Orlando Area
I would most definitely recommend Dr. MaCool. He is the best Dr. I have ever had because he is very thorough with everything from blood work and case management of long term illness to making referrals needed for proper diagnosis and treatment even in special cases. His bedside manner has always been gracious, courteous and caring. Special thanks to John for double checking on faxes that were really of importance and Kim for going the extra mile several times very inexhaustibly. Jean for pushing me to make in on sluggish days and smiling. John, Michelle for being so professional and Susan the nurse for being so smart and yet so down to earth and always there and cheerful to everyone. Great office great team handled proficiently to make things run as smoothly and proficiently as possible. Very recommended.

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Macool is a very nice doctor and awesome human being. I love him.