A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maddux, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maddux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Mineral Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Maddux practice?
Dr. James Maddux practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT and Superior, MT.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.