Learn more about Dr. James Maddux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maddux is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddux
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Maddux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maddux, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddux graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maddux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Mineral Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Tolbert Maddux MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Maddux practice?
- Dr. James Maddux has 1 office location.
Dr. James Maddux practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.