Learn more about Dr. James Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Magee, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Magee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Magee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Magee practice?
- Dr. James Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Magee practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Homer Glen, IL.
See Homer Glen Family Physicians.