Learn more about Dr. James Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Magee, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Magee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Magee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Magee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Magee practice?
- Dr. James Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Magee practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Homer Glen, IL.
See Homer Glen Primary Care Doctors and Homer Glen Geriatric Doctors.