A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Magnusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Magnusen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Magnusen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marshall Magnusen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Magnusen practice?
- Dr. James Magnusen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Magnusen practices Ophthalmology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Ophthalmologists.