A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Magnusen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magnusen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Magnusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Magnusen practice?
Dr. James Magnusen practices Ophthalmology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Magnusen, Dr. Jacob Magnusen, Dr. Jacques Magnusen, Dr. Jaime Magnusen