A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Magnusen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnusen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Magnusen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Magnusen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Magnusen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Marshall Magnusen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Magnusen practice?
- Dr. James Magnusen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Magnusen practices Ophthalmology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Ophthalmologists.