Learn more about Dr. James Mains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mains
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mains Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mains, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mains graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mains has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Med Ctr, Marrero, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Mains MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Mains practice?
- Dr. James Mains has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mains practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See New Orleans Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New Orleans Radiologists.