Overall Review

3.8

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Major is by far the best doctor I've ever used. He is very down to earth, makes you feel completely at ease and genuinely cares and listens. I recently moved to Glendale AZ and was going to keep him as my doctor but he's no longer with Northwest Allied. The letter I received led me to believe he was no longer going to be practicing but it looks like he relocated to the east side so I don't know what he's doing now.

March 15th, 2016
Can't believe some of the other reviews are about the same Doctor we are seeing. We've been with Dr. Major for years and he has always taken the time to answer our questions and 100% accurate on diagnosis. Very caring. His assistant is great also.

February 24th, 2016
Rude, crude, demeaning
He is so rude and demeaning that I suspect he has a mental disorder and would never trust his professional judgment.

June 4th, 2015
The doctor and his assistant are rushed and overworked. His assistant returns calls several days later if at all. You can't get an appointment for months out. It seems our family physician is Urgent care. Don't think insurance appreciates that. Time to find a new doctor.

May 21st, 2015
Poor Service
The doctor is rushed and overworked. Told me he was taking mental health time off thought that would help but instead he has been rude and short and doesn't return calls. HIs staff doesn't return calls. I had to contact the Practice Manager Donna to get him to talk to me/my wife about my medications and refills.

November 6th, 2014
doctor views
I feel Dr Major does not really treat his patients with the respect they deserve. He seems preoccupied with too many issues than yours. Getting prescriptions refilled is always a problem. He often makes changes to your meds without notifying the patient. Wait times are too long and I have been forgotten at least once in the waiting room. Watch out as he tends to over medicate and then does not have a clue about why your conditions change. It's the combined meds, in my opinion. I have changed to another doctor.

January 23rd, 2013
A great talker but useless as a doctor.
Very nice doctor. He talks to you more like a friend than a doctor . Unfortunately he seems to revert to prescribing narcotics and benzo's when he can't find out what's wrong during your 10 minute visit.

September 25th, 2012
Concerned, attentive, professional
I have been with Dr. Major for 10 + years. He is a first class family doctor with excellent cardiac and respiratory skills. This man knows his stuff, I want to give him the highest consideration in this review.

June 28th, 2011
A great doctor
Dr. Major spent enough time with me to find out my family history, my past medical problems, lab reports, etc. Then recommended a test based on these findings that resulted in finding a heart blockage, which was corrected by a couple of stents. Neither my wife or I have ever felt rushed or given incomplete care.

September 1st, 2010
Nothing but Positives!
I have highly recommended Dr. Major to other members of my family and friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future. He is a caring doctor who I feel completely at ease with. His office staff are courteous and congenial. I have never waited to see Dr. Major longer than 5 to 10 minutes. If you want a physician who cares about you, then go see Dr. Major - you won't regret it.

June 15th, 2010
This doctor told me what a good listener he was but never stopped talking! He asked me questions and didn't let me finish my answers. He didn't let me ask questions. He is very impressed with himself, but he doesn't seem to have any interest in his patients.

May 18th, 2010
I'd stay away from this one.
Don't let his nice office prevent you from seeing the truth about this person. He has no compassion. He may have a good education but if he wants to make a personal judgement without really seeing for himself, you've got your man. He's hard and cruel. Not good. Seems like he could use a good workup. What doctor uses his office to make a personal judgement on a patient? This one.