A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Malatack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Malatack is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Malatack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malatack graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Malatack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey Malatack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James J. Malatack practice?
- Dr. James Malatack has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Malatack practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Danville, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.