Dr. James Maliszewski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
Excellent Physician
As a physician myself, I selected Dr. Mal as my personal physician because I have developed a trust in his decisions by working alongside him for the last 2 decades.

May 5th, 2017
Dr. Mal is great. Easy to talk to, and very professional

January 28th, 2017
I have the highest regard for Dr. Mal. He's helped me keep going for a number of years, now. Thanx, Doc!

January 19th, 2017
Outstanding physician with a very efficient office and nursing staff

December 27th, 2016
Dr. James Maliszewski has been our family doctor for over 30 yrs. We find him very thorough and trustworthy in his judgement of our medical needs. Perhaps that is the reason he is highly rated physician in the Kansas City area. We have great respect for his nurses and medical staff.

December 27th, 2016
I feel lucky to have him for a Dr. I've referred him to all my friends and family. He is very knowledgeable, listens to whatever you say, very caring in his manor. He reassures me and if I ask are we doing whatever, he is always very receptive. He works with my family, calls and reports to them, and assures them also. He consults others in any area needed. He checks all different areas, not just what you say is wrong, and covers to many different zones of illness. Other than to say that any hospital and patient that is served by him is very lucky in every way. He is a God's blessing to all. He has a warm smile and gentle touch and knowledge in so many areas It is my pleasure to say so many things about him, and could go on, but I suspect you can tell he is Top Notch!

December 19th, 2016
Great Experience when visiting Dr. Maliszewski!
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Maliszewski as he is always very thorough and helpful. He is also very knowledgeable and up on current medicine. He is also very open to alternative treatments as well. He is pleasure to have as my doctor.

November 6th, 2016
Dr. Maliszewski and Entire Staff Excellent
A month ago I called and Dr. Maliszewski was not in. Sandy, his nurse knew the importance of my call and ask me to come in and see the nurse practitioner. It was an important decision and I was able to clear the infection I had and have surgery the following week as planned. An excellent doctor and staff.

October 26th, 2016
Patient "Care"
The key for me with Dr. Maluszewski and Sandy is "care". They care about my health and well being. They attend to me timely, make me feel welcomed, answer my questions, and do everything to make sure I stay healthy. My mother has also been a patient for years, and the genuine care they show her at her age of almost 96 is indicative of the life-long care I hope to have.

October 17th, 2016
Best doctor ever!
I drive clear across town to see this doctor. I have never been rushed and he has the best bedside manner. if you leave a message for the doctor you get a return call back so fast they really care.

September 20th, 2016
Caring Physician
Dr. Mal has been my primary physician for the past 17 years. He is a kind and caring physician with great expertise. Both my husband and I appreciate his great "bedside manner".....and knowledge.

September 1st, 2016
retired
I just had my semi-annual appointment with Dr. Maliszewski. The experience was great as usual. The staff is always very courteous and efficient. Dr. Mal's nurse is a special person as she goes out of her way to respond to my needs and requests. Dr. Mal always calls me personally with my lab report . He is very kind and understanding. His diagnosis is always very accurate. In my opinion he is the best internal medicine doctor in the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone.