Dr. James Maliszewski MD Patient Reviews

• 23 reviews

no change

February 20th, 2017
Dr. Maliszewski
We love Dr. Mal. He has been our primary care doc for twenty plus years. We both had an office visit 2/17. It was a follow up visit due to our accident 11/10/16. We trust him completely. We were recently in a car wreck and both my husband and I broke our backs and we were in Research Hospital for 4 wks. He visited us every day. The first two weeks my husband and I didn't know anything, but our children say he visited us every day. Our children also love Dr. Mal.

January 28th, 2017
I have the highest regard for Dr. Mal. He's helped me keep going for a number of years, now. Thanx, Doc!

December 27th, 2016
Dr. James Maliszewski has been our family doctor for over 30 yrs. We find him very thorough and trustworthy in his judgement of our medical needs. Perhaps that is the reason he is highly rated physician in the Kansas City area. We have great respect for his nurses and medical staff.

December 19th, 2016
Great Experience when visiting Dr. Maliszewski!
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Maliszewski as he is always very thorough and helpful. He is also very knowledgeable and up on current medicine. He is also very open to alternative treatments as well. He is pleasure to have as my doctor.

November 6th, 2016
Dr. Maliszewski and Entire Staff Excellent
A month ago I called and Dr. Maliszewski was not in. Sandy, his nurse knew the importance of my call and ask me to come in and see the nurse practitioner. It was an important decision and I was able to clear the infection I had and have surgery the following week as planned. An excellent doctor and staff.

October 26th, 2016
Patient "Care"
The key for me with Dr. Maluszewski and Sandy is "care". They care about my health and well being. They attend to me timely, make me feel welcomed, answer my questions, and do everything to make sure I stay healthy. My mother has also been a patient for years, and the genuine care they show her at her age of almost 96 is indicative of the life-long care I hope to have.

October 17th, 2016
Best doctor ever!
I drive clear across town to see this doctor. I have never been rushed and he has the best bedside manner. if you leave a message for the doctor you get a return call back so fast they really care.

September 20th, 2016
Caring Physician
Dr. Mal has been my primary physician for the past 17 years. He is a kind and caring physician with great expertise. Both my husband and I appreciate his great "bedside manner".....and knowledge.

September 1st, 2016
retired
I just had my semi-annual appointment with Dr. Maliszewski. The experience was great as usual. The staff is always very courteous and efficient. Dr. Mal's nurse is a special person as she goes out of her way to respond to my needs and requests. Dr. Mal always calls me personally with my lab report . He is very kind and understanding. His diagnosis is always very accurate. In my opinion he is the best internal medicine doctor in the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 30th, 2016
DR Mal is polite and caring.HE listens when you tell him about your illness and he is very through and doesn't order unnecessary test or medication. He always call you and tell you results of your lab report.Dr. Mal has been our physician for 31 yrs and his caring attitude hasn't changed. HIS NURSE Sandy is courteous and always return phone calls.

August 28th, 2016
Dr Mal
Dr Mal is extremely smart Doctor that treats everyone with respect and dignity. He and his assistant Sandy are the best medical thing that has ever happened to me. I would peoudlyrecommend them to anyone.

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Mal is the best doctor in the world. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate.