Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 28th, 2014

wonderful doctor and staff

Nov 14th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!

LOST Potential patient -LOST potential referring client. show details LOST Potential patient -LOST potential referring client.
by SEAN P. MORAN on Feb 28th, 2013

Receptionist Placed me on hold at least 4 times. I Was a new patient. After repeating my personal info. 4x She finally gives me an appointment. I Show up to the appt. early as a matter of fact and there was no record of my name, then the front end receptionist tells me the doctor is out for the week!! She also said the girl who made the appt. had left me a message to cancel. THAT IS A LIE!! She kept repeating my phone number to me, I Said, Mam.. I've No Doubt You Have My Number, However I Was NEVER CALLED .I Wasted my time.. gas.. tolls. and on top of it, the parking lot tried to charge me for parking!! Needles to say, that didn't happen. Nor will me EVER Going to put my health care appointments/records in the hands of such incompetence straight out of the gate. I Called my reffering physician and advised him NOT To Recommend This Place!! I Also might add They Display a very laxy dazy attitude towards their job! (Sean Moran).